donderdag 13 januari 2011

For Dorothy!

Voor het nichtje van mijn man maakte in 2 jurkjes, voor haar dochters dan natuurlijk.
En omdat zij mee leest, nu verder in mijn beste Engels.

For my husbands niece in America I made 2 dresses.
Not for her personaly ofcourse but for her lovely daughters.

This is the first one

Its a Feliz in (dutch) size 86/92

logo with her name

the back of the dress

and the front
And for her other daughter I made the same dress, but then totally different in size 98/104


Logo with her name and a Smurf with the dutch flag

the back of the dress


and the front
 Nu nog uitvinden wat de makkelijkste manier is van verzenden naar Amerika en dan wachten op de foto's van het jurkje aan bij het model.

I hope she will send me a picture of the girls in there dresses so I can show them. :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten